Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY 2012!!!

As today started, I told myself "this year is going to be fantastic! I am going to have it all Pulled Together, I am going to be healthy, and I am going to let the little things go because everything else will be so great!"

I try to practice positive thinking when I can remember, but I really do believe that this year really will be the year where everything comes together for me and I can make things happen!

I got out of bed and started on my 434 loads of laundry and got my gifts finished and wrapped (one more Christmas celebration with my mother's side), cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the house, arranged the furniture that I have been wanting to change around and then I still had time to play with my pups before my family gets in town!  If today is any indication of the rest of the year, this one is certainly going to be a productive one!

I wanted to take a break from my guest prep, say hello and share my exciting amount of New Years productivity so you can start your 2012 as inspired as I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment