Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wear To Work - Pretty,Purple & Professional

Happy Hump Day Pulled Together readers!  I know I am a little overly cheery but it's hard not to be when it's this close to Christmas and I actually feel Pulled Together this year!  Writing this blog has not only given me a way to share ideas but also it has kind of forced me to pull my own life together as I live out the tips, tricks, recipes and decor that I share with you all.  Today I wanted to share a FANTASTIC outfit fit for anyone who works in an office and feels that their glam side is stifled by gloomy weather, burned out bosses or just the overbearing atmosphere of blaaaah in the office!  

Like I have mentioned in the past, Wednesdays are the day to try out new trends or brighter colors and really step a little outside of the box within your office.  I love that there are sequin heels paired with the otherwise simple and almost conservative look.  Liven up some pieces you already have with metallics and sparkles and you can Pull Together a work look worthy of your sparkling personality.



  • Warehouse PVL Pencil Skirt, Black, 16      $31 - johnlewis.com
  • Bourne Susie - Smoke  $217 - heels.com
  • BKE Metallic Animal Print Purse  $30 - buckle.com
  • Silver Swarovski crystal stud earrings   $25 - debenhams.com
  • Black Crystal Pendant Necklace made with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS $47 $38 - debenhams.com
  • Coldwater Creek Purple Multi-color Boucle Blazer  luckymag.com
  • Perfect Pewter Nailpolish  $2.80 - forever21.com
  • Marion Plum Palette | SEND THE TREND  $5 - sendthetrend.com

No comments:

Post a Comment