For this royal holiday look the key is to keep everything simple but fabulous by using luxurious fabrics and finishes rather than prints. A single bright pop of Christmas color stands out in this outfit inspired by Katherine rather than wearing head to toe colors. I hope you can dig around in your closet to Pull Together a royal look that is party worthy this Christmas season. If you want the actual pieces used in this idea board, click the links below the outfit and purchase away.
Since it IS the season of over spending, I didn't want to leave those of you who need to purchase new outfit pieces, with only one price option. I added my Looks 4 Le$$ under the links to the exact pieces in the outfit idea board. I would love to see your Pulled Together Looks!
- Tina Velvet Dress $350 - lkbennett.com
- Ami Coat $540 $385 - lkbennett.com
- Christian Louboutin Bourge $1,095 - ekseption.es
- Bow-Tiful Velvet Clutch $118 - betseyjohnson.com
- Azedine Alaia burgundy suede belt with brass studs fashion.1stdibs.com