Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Shopping for Men - Beer Bouquets


As Christmas gets closer and closer there are two types of people; the ones who finished shopping and wrapping early and the ones who panic.  I used to be the person who was finished shopping in August but that was when I was little, so it really doesn't count.  As I got older and was responsible for my own gift hunting I found that I was the one with the panic at the end of the shopping deadline and the scraps of wrapping paper laying all around.  It was so frustrating and overwhelming so this year I decided that for my own sanity, I needed to be more Pulled Together and be able to enjoy the holiday season more when everything is not held off until the last moment.  I also realized that online shopping saves me the hassle of crowds, time I don't have chasing ideas I can't find, and worst of all PARKING. 

If you have a hard time coming up with ideas for men, like I do, then they can be the ones you push off until the end of your list.  I found the coolest idea and I can order it right online!  It is a website dedicated to beer gifts and this fun one is a beer bouquet.  Now, I am already finished with my shopping since I decided to be all early this year and while I am quite proud of myself, I am also a little disappointed because I don't want to wait until next year.  Just because I have to wait doesn't mean I can't share the Beer Bouquet information and deals with all of you, so here you are!

You only have a few more days to order for delivery by 12/23/2011 so check it out ASAP! 
(If you are under aged, I'm sorry but this gift can be ordered by adults only)


Check out the website as soon as you get a chance because this cool flowerless bouquet may just be perfect for the guys on your gift list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment