The view around the halls on work days can get so dull and boring when you see the same old black or tan cold weather coats. How can you pep up your look and stay warm? A PINK COAT! Not only is it bright and cheery but mixing pink with browns and deep or muted blues can take the look from bubble gum fun to classic, professional and ladylike. Add in a classic shoe style in a bright color or metallic finish and you get a high fashion look with a traditional twist! I hope this look inspires you to peek into your closet and make your office a little less boring this fall/winter season!
- Pleat Front Blouse $76 - topshop.com
- Harlow Coat $150 - lkbennett.com
- Brown Check Boyfriend Trousers $75 - debenhams.com
- Nicholas Kirkwood Metallic Loafer Pump $995 - kirnazabete.com
- Shop online Camomilla: acquista le emozioni – Camomilla Milano $110 - camomilla.it
- Juicy Couture Large Oval Drop Earrings Pink One Size $38 - nordstrom.com
- Kenneth Jay Lane Agate Necklace $120 - zappos.com