Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Healthy Push Pop Snack

Side Note: It's been a LONG time since I have logged on and posted anything and well, I just don't feel as pulled together as I feel I should be in order to actually talk about being Pulled Together.  Does that make sense?  I don't know, it seems to be the way things are going lately as I am sure everyone has experienced before.
I don't mean to say that I haven't missed hearing from you all and especially learning from each other, I just haven't had a spare ounce of energy to squeeze in blogging or projects. I may write occasionally as I can find time and energy to do so, but I expect to be taking a little break until I am back up to speed.

So, I wanted to write a quick post  to tell you all HeLLo and give a little taste of something good that I recently ran across.


On Bubble and Sweet, there was an amazing snack treat that I just couldn't stop thinking about, so I want to share the fantastically healthy treat with you so we can all enjoy the fabulocity in this super early summer weather.  I hope you enjoy this snack and you Pull Together your healthy lifestyle (or fake it 'til you make it).  I like to put my little twist on these babies by freezing them after I put the Push Pops all together.  It seems to be less of a mess, they last longer and frozen snacks are just more closely related to ice cream so they feel more like desserts when I freeze them.

Here is Bubble and Sweet's posting and I would love to hear how you put your spin on this treat! 



Yogurt, Seasonal Fruit and Muesli Push Pops -You can make it up any way you like but this is what I did:
Ingredients:
  • Yogurt (I used The Original Greek Yogurt Co Passionfruit and Lemon Curd yogurt)
  • Muesli (I used cranberry toasted)
  • Seasonal fruit (peach, blueberries and raspberries)
Instructions
  • Spoon in some yogurt until 1/3 way full
  • Sprinkle in a couple tsp muesli
  • Add some finely chopped peach.
  • Add more yogurt until nearly at the top of pop
  • Sprinkle another tsp of muesli 
  • Garnish with some more fruit.



No comments:

Post a Comment