I don't mean to say that I haven't missed hearing from you all and especially learning from each other, I just haven't had a spare ounce of energy to squeeze in blogging or projects. I may write occasionally as I can find time and energy to do so, but I expect to be taking a little break until I am back up to speed.
So, I wanted to write a quick post to tell you all HeLLo and give a little taste of something good that I recently ran across.
Here is Bubble and Sweet's posting and I would love to hear how you put your spin on this treat!
- Yogurt (I used The Original Greek Yogurt Co Passionfruit and Lemon Curd yogurt)
- Muesli (I used cranberry toasted)
- Seasonal fruit (peach, blueberries and raspberries)
- Spoon in some yogurt until 1/3 way full
- Sprinkle in a couple tsp muesli
- Add some finely chopped peach.
- Add more yogurt until nearly at the top of pop
- Sprinkle another tsp of muesli
- Garnish with some more fruit.