Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY!! This Friday is especially happy because it's a work holiday for me and it happens to be 11-11-11, so I guess I should buy a lotto ticket or something.  

Since its a holiday today, I had to share my Fall escape outfit idea board.  I just love love love my new sweater boots and I urge all of you to go find your most comfy sweater boots and have them on hand everyday because I find at least one reason to wear them everyday, even if it's only a five minute "me" break that I Pulled Together between crazy schedules. Combine sweater boots with some fantastic leather hot pants over some tobacco colored tights and a comfy cozy chunky cable knit sweater and you get the perfect fall escape outfit, even when you can't get away.

I threw in a cute 4 legged friend who loves boots too! :)


Look 4 Le$$
Tibi Leather shorts $550 - net-a-porter.com
VS
 Spicy Holic Faux Leather Shorts - $42 yesstyle.com

2 comments: