Today is a really short and simple post about more shopping and gift giving ideas. I hope it helps you Pull Together your holiday gift giving much easier than past years.
In case you didn't hear, tomorrow is "Small Business Saturday" and only one purchase at a privately owned business can make a huge difference in strengthening our economy and saving mom and pop shops. I got an email from a friend that gave great gift ideas that fits in with the Small Business Sat movement so here are some ideas that you may be interested in getting for your friends or family.
- Gift Certificate for Hair Salon
- Restaurant gift card
- Handmade gifts from local craft fair
- Antiques from local shop
- Nail Salon gift certificate
- Time with a local interior designer
- One week of cleaning from a local cleaning service
- One hour at a spa
Good luck and have fun with the Small Business Saturday movement!