Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pantone's Fall 2011 colors - In Shoes

I love doing outfit idea boards for you all but I have to admit that I just can't stay away from shoes!  I love these Fall colors still so I wanted to mix it up and do my interpretation of a color wheel using the Fall 2011 colrs from Pantone and some fantastic shoes! 

I hope this version of the color wheel gets you inspired to find shoes for your color pallet and sends you straight to your favorite shoe site or store to hunt for the trendy colored shoes.  Normally I would say, "step away from the beige and black" but this season there is a beige tone and a brown color, so this time I am saying (make note because it may not happen again) grab all the beiges and browns your heart desires. ha.  I really am more prone to step away from beige in the home design part of my life, but that is for another post.

Anyway, I hope you have fun with the little art / shoe inspiration work that I have compiled here for you.  I know I always enjoy a good piece of shoe art to inspire me how to wear certain colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment