A: Great question!! Just because you have casual Friday doesn't mean that you have to look slobby, in fact this is your chance to shine and step out of the gray suit rut you may have gotten into recently. You can take your look casual if you pair the casual pieces with conservative, solid and classic pieces and then top them off with more eclectic, patterned and textured accessories. This formula for a casual office shows off your flair while still being office appropriate.
One of the great thing about a casual Friday outfit done right is that switching out one or two pieces gets you a perfect midweek work outfit!
- V-Neck Cardigan $16 - zara.com
- J Brand - Capri Deep Indigo Jean $169 - new.amrag.com
- Ed Hardy Haute Heels - White $70 - heels.com
- Mar Y Sol Billie Raffia Ruffle Clutch $79 - endless.com
- Earrings,' Cherry blossom ' - Earrings - by TheDreamcatchers - DaWanda $12 - dawanda.com
- Zaire Cuff Bracelet in Chalcedony - Earrings - Kendra Scott Jewelry $55 - kendrascott.com
- Marabeth's 14k Gold Abstract Shape Genuine Pink Cat Eye Ring $50 - fantasyjewelrybox.com
- Aglini - Greta Shirt in white (white) | Lyst ly.st