Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

You Be the Buyer!

A while back I found a fantastic site that allows members to be the buyer for their shop. Modcloth.com has allowed us to go into new products, comment on the pieces and they actually give YOU a say on picking up the piece or not.

Check out this link, become a member and decide on the pieces you want to see for sale.
http://www.modcloth.com/storefront/products/be_the_buyer?logged=true

They rotate the selection so you can always find new cuts and fabrics to vote on and eventually buy. How great is it that a company is really listening and shaping their merchandise around us as the customers! I highly recommend using this feature. I can really pull together an outfit for myself when I know I had a hand in what they are trying to sell! It's as close as you can get to a customized wardrobe at a retail price, so go check it out and PULL IT TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment