- Crinkle and Button Tie Blouse $56 - oasis-stores.com
- M Missoni Wool-blend wide-leg pants $395 - net-a-porter.com
- CASADEI Pointed toe pump $620 - farfetch.com
- Nica BO large shoulder bag- coral $80 - mylabel.co.uk
- Camelia's Wide Green Flower & Rhinestone Bracelet $34 - fantasyjewelrybox.com
- Amazon.com: Green Jade Round Leaf Dangle Earrings, 14k Gold: Jewelry $80 - amazon.com
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Good Morning All! Why am I so cheery this early in the morning?? Well because I am about to share my Wednesday inspired outfit and that is something to get excited about! It may also be that I am writing this on Tuesday night and have it timed to send out first thing in the morning. :) What can I say, I am on a journey to pull my own life together too, so I certainly am not the early riser who has birds singing at my window and forest animals doing my house chores while I whistle myself off to work. Ok, it's time to get back to the exciting Wednesday inspired outfit to wear to work.
This is one of my top favorite outfits with it's feminine blouse and structured trousers combine the juxtaposition that embodies power without losing your sense of fun. This is a fresh and fruity color combo that reminds me of a fantastically sweet watermelon! I hope you enjoy and feel inspired, if nothing else than just to have a fruit salad today!