I have to say I wasn't a fan at first but with the right combination you don't have to look like an old woman's outdated library decor. Here is how you wear a Pulled Together Plaid!
- east5th® Ruffled Top, 3/4 Sleeve $18 - jcpenney.com
- Jones Wear® Plaid Skirt $45 - jcpenney.com
- Call It Spring® 'Karpen' Shoe $30 - jcpenney.com
- Call It Spring® 'Guilstorf' Convertible Bag $35 - jcpenney.com
- Cubic Zirconia, DiamonArt® 14K/Silver Pendant $109 - jcpenney.com
- Teardrop Dangle Earrings $8.99 - jcpenney.com
This English countryside inspired ensemble is going to be amazing when you layer on the luxury this fall! The paired down pallet keeps this look clean while the texture, pattern and volume of the plaid skirt bring a warmth and comfort that can take you all the way through the coldest winter. The traditional plaid print and lines are updated with the sky high stiletto navy knee high boots that can't be reckoned with. The studded red leather belt adds a touch of edginess to this otherwise classic look. Top the whole look off with the red wool coat finished with military inspired detailing that creates enough toughness without compromising the completely feminine and hot feel of this whole ensemble. Pull together your high end country weekend look with this set of AMAZING pieces.
- Precisely Plaid-matic Skirt $65 - modcloth.com
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Empire fine-knit sweater $200 - net-a-porter.com
- Red hooded strap duffle coat $72 - dorothyperkins.com
- Bruno Premi Suede Studded Knee Boots $96 - julesb.co.uk
- HERMES - HERMES Birkin 40 Bag Unique CURRY mint beauty fashion.1stdibs.com
- Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated coral-effect necklace $160 - net-a-porter.com
- Red irregular stone ring $10 - dorothyperkins.com
- Amazon.com: Torrid Plus Size Stretch Red Stone Tab Belt: Clothing amazon.com